Happy Mail

So can I just say that the month of March is off to a good start!
It's my b-day month which just makes this good start even better!
Actually things began getting good back on Feb. 20th. that was the
day that it was officially announced that I am on the Craftwell 
Design Team!! Y'all just don't even know how grateful and blessed I
feel about this! Thank you God! 💗 
If you have not yet followed the Craftwell blog! Do it now. *Pretty please*
I promise you will be inspired by my talented team mates!
They are amazing! Promise.
Earlier this week my first project was posted on Craftwell blog.
Then yesterday it happened! What, you might be asking?
HAPPY MAIL! That's what! I am so thankful for every item I got,
and just wanted to share. 💖 The following pics are of what I received.





Much appreciation to Craftwell for not only allowing me to be part of an awesome
team, also for this amazing craft-swag! 💓
Hope you all stay blessed!!

                                Much Crafty Love - Desiree'



Comments

Popular Posts