Awesome Stamp Finds!



I am sure anyone reading this most likely do not know this about me.
I have been crafting for quite a while now. I have collected stamps, BUT I am not much of a stamper! Sad. I know!
One of the things that ALWAYS hindered me stamping was/is I never could get a *perfect* stamped image down! Also there is my dependency on my printer!
For me it's just so easy to find something on-line to use OR make you own sentiments and print them out. WELL since last year I have been playing around with stamping.
Mainly because I purchased the We R Memory Keepers', precision press stamp press.
I love it! For some reason it has been discontinued though? Not sure the reason why. 😩
Since I have not been much of a stamper in the past. I figured I probably missed out on SO MANY amazing stamp releases! So you know what I did? Searched Ebay!
My theory was proven because  of the stamp finds I came across !!
Can we say, "Thank God for Ebay"?!! YES!
Since I am a Disney fiend, I love MOST things Disney. I LOVE the villains and also LOVE the princesses especially! Don't even get me started on my love for the Kingdom Hearts games!
So when I came across a set of *DISNEY PRINCESS* stamps, they had to take my money!!
These are small BUT I am thinking will be amazing for just a little accent here and there.
I am thinking tags for sure!



These next finds had me wanting THE WHOLE COLLECTION! I did manage to ALMOST do that!
I am just needing ONE MORE SET! I cannot find it anywhere! I never had heard of, nor did I see this line of stamps ANYWHERE at the time of release.
We have no lil' local scrap-booking stores near me where I live.
It's all big-box, which I am still thankful to have! Still though, I too often miss out on a lot of amazing things unless I track it down on-line. Anyways! LOL
This stamp line is/was named Ink by Steph, and was released by Fiskars, I am just in-love with them! They are tattoo/rocker inspired! I may not have any tattoos BUT I love the art and the culture!
Though it can be cringy at times, has some amazing attributes!
As far as rock goes I was raised on the classics and metal music was my stuff growing up!
💖 These stamps are all just so pretty to me! Like I said I got all but one set in the line!
I hope to find the last one! Maybe even soon!  #Obsessed




I know this post is a bit long BUT I had to share! If you are also feeling these stamps I encourage you to track them down! Sometimes the prices are such a steal!
Then sometimes you feel like you just got robbed! Ahhh life, full of ups and downs!
Right??! Anyways I hope you enjoyed this post! I sincerely hope that in some way I inspired you!
Stay blessed!

                              💖 - Desiree'

Comments

Popular Posts