Throw Back Thursday.



It's Thursday and so I have decided to do a throw-back!
This is to share a project I made for my Aunt Vicki! 💖
It was a simple up-cycled picture frame, and I will never
forget the look on her face when I gave it to her.
She loved it and I felt really humbled by her genuine response.
That is one of the things that keeps me hooked on being a maker!!
That feeling of joy that I get when I gift something I have made
to some one and they love it!  I feel so blessed when that happens!
SO anyways I hope you like what I made. I already know my aunt did.
It is my hope that in someway you might be inspired by this post.
It is also my hope that everyone has a very blessed Thursday!
As always much crafty love! 

                                         <3 - Desiree'

Comments

Popular Posts