True Love Monochrome Challenge

So I have been a part of a little design team forever.
It's made up of some amazing women, two that I
consider dear friends [Rachelle & Krista]!
The name of the design team is Made With Love and Paper.
It was created by Rachelle, she is such a kind person!
Her heart is honestly just beautiful! She is full of talent too!
Krista is much the same, they both are inspiring!
I am always loving the challenges set forth every month. 
[Thank you Rachelle!]
This month our challenge is monochromatic and the theme
is, True Love!!
I had been wanting to do a  monochromatic project of some
kind FOREVER!
So grateful that this challenge has motivated me to make
it happen! True love? I am thinking a love story! 
About a Princess and a plumber! Mario and Peach!
My love of gaming and pink came together and I am happy
with the way it turned out. All on a 10 inch altered canvas!!
If you get a chance check out out design team, it is linked here.
I hope you are inspired by my project and I know you will be
by the other projects! Pics are posted below.
It all started in a program and ended up an altered canvas.
Hope you all like! Blessings to all who visit, and much crafty love!!

                                                               <3- Dezz






Comments

Popular Posts