Paper Stacks

Paper stacks. Ah yes. Pretty papers! I have SO many!!
Too many REALLY! LOL Especially in stack form!
Some I have hoarded because of their beauty, some because
I have / had no idea what project to use them on!!
So for this post's project I used an old stack and a new one.
The older one was created by Paper House, it's the Little Girl stack.
It's quite a few years old! I still think it's a very cute stack.
I remember how much I was loving it when I bought it.
Today it's a struggle for me though!! Thankfully it has
Unicorns in it!! To think I bought this BEFORE my
Unicorn obsession! LOL the new one is by Craft Smith, Stay Magical
I used my Craftwell eBrush, my Cricut Explore 2, a
set of Stampin' Up, star dies, that were cut out using my
Cut N' Boss, by Craftwell.
The following are pics of the cards I made, I am pleased
for the most part how they turned out. Hope are too!

                                     <3, Dezz
















Comments

Popular Posts