Have you ever...

I was wondering have any of you ever made something, and crushed on it? =]
Ya know? Like you make something and LOVE it?
Coz I kind of have a crush on my latest altered canvas! When I bought this DCWV
*Vintage* paper pack last year on clearance it was love 1st first sight! Seriously.
The paper I used in my latest altered canvas was one of my faves from that stack!
I also used some papers from K and Company's *Life's Journey* stack and some vellum
and other random cardstocks... Anyways here are a few pics!





I embelished with some cuts from my cricut... a couple of ribbon roses I made, and
some recollection's blingage from Michaels. The featured pic is one of the hubby and I a few
years ago, and is being displayed just for show here. I hope this finds a happy home this
weekend at the craft fair thingy! Though... part of me will be sad to see it go! <3
God's blessings!                                <3 - Desiree'

Comments

Popular Posts