My altered box.

Well, it has been INSANE in my lil' world lately! There is a local festival going on and I'm going to try and sell some of my things there. Being a bit socially challenged this is a big thing for me!
I'm really quite geeked about it though!
One of the things I am planning on selling is my altered box...
After I was done with this it dawned on me that I REALLY need to start taking before-during-and-after pics when I do a project like this! I posted this to facebook and got some positive comments! Loved them all.
I'm pleased with how it turned out! My youngest... everytime he looks at it always says it looks old, =] in kind of a shocked voice. Which pleases me more coz I was going for a *vintage* or *antique* look.
I have so much more I want to do this week, anyone reading this send up prayer for me please! That I will get everything beautifully done and that it will be a success! God bless!         <3 - Desiree'

Comments

Popular Posts