Crafty Hustle

SOOOO in the next few months I will be participating in a local
event and trying to get my *hustle* on.
Not gonna lie I am socially awkward as heck, and am very challenged when it comes to pricing my work! Here is my thought process: 
 * 1st. if someone shows genuine interest in something I have made If feel so blessed! Seriously. How awesome is that?!It makes my heart smile, in a big way!
 * 2nd. I think OMG... PRICE?!!
I fear that if an item is priced to high I would come across as being arrogant?
Staying humble is important to me. I would rather lose a few pennies than come across cocky. For real. 
SO in the coming weeks expect more creations being posted.
When the time has come, you know I will be ranting and updating the craft selling event! <3 Whew! Rant over!
With all of that being said here is a throw-back project share!
It's an actual scrapbook layout! Two pages even! 
This was from a show back in the day, an ICP, one to be exact #iMarriedAJuggalo 
It was a great night! It was my first show and my lil' man's too!
LOVE this memory and am glad to have these pics, and pages to cherish these moments all the more!
Hope you all enjoy, and maybe even are inspired! Much love!

                                                                   <3 - Dezz




Comments

  1. Good deal. Desiree I'm proud of you. Way to step out there. There are "crafting calculators" that help you estimate how much you should charge. Google it. But I like to look around on Etsy for similar Works to get my pricing ideas. Have fun and look forward to looking at your creations.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanx you so much! You are awesome! I will look into that! <3

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts