He was perfectly human. I love him flaws and all.

The beginning of 2014 I lost a VERY precious light in my life.My Grannie McNew, I lost her in January... and in the last month of 2014, I lost my dad. I knew I loved him, I just never knew how much until he left.
I never have missed someone so much in my life... I realized the things I shoulda or woulda said if I had the chance again. I woke up today from a dream that my dad was in. He didn't say a word.
I was not going to say anything to him, and then I remembered what I needed to say to him!
I walked over and looked him right in the eyes and told him, that I love him SO much, and that I LOVE his smile. He smiled, and then I woke up. I felt a release. I felt peace. I felt loved.
Today is my Grannie's b-day, she would have been 91 years old. I miss them both and love them very much!  Please let the people you love know that you love them. If there are walls up just say what you need to say anyway! Life is so very short!
I will miss them every day until I am with them again in heaven. I hope and pray 2015 is so much better than 2014 was.
The following pics are to honor their memories and just because I love their faces!
The first one is my dad with me [the one in the middle] my sister and my brother.
AND the last pic id of my Grannie McNew, she is the b-day girl after all. 💖

















Comments

Popular Posts