Altered projects on the way..

I LOVE shopping... I sometimes wish I didn't SO much but I do!!! Thankfully God has blest me with a hubby who isn't selfish and also likes to browse the stores and buy cool things!!! From Macy's to thrift stores he is my wing-man at any store! heheh God bless him for being so patient! Anyways on one of our latest trips to the Goodwill I found this old school bill organizer? Not sure what you call it but I kind of needed something like it! It was only 2 bux to boot...  on our next outting to the Goodwill he came across this old school thingie kind of like the bill organizer, but it has this roll of paper on it, so I guess it is to scroll notes or lists on? Both are cool and were 2 bux each! Both are made from wood... going to be fun to distress, paint, and decoupage them!! I plan on taking pix, before, during, and when they are completed!!! It's prolly going to take a minute as I HATE sanding stuff!!! Can't wait until they are finished and I can put 'em to good use tho! Anyways God bless each of you that follow or happen across this dusty lil' blog! = ] Later.

Comments

Popular Posts