I used a sketch!

I joined scrapbook.com over a year or so ago and LOVE seeing all the wonderful layouts and things other members make! It's a wonderful site to go to be inspired by or just browse when I'm bored, and there are so many amazing people over there!
I was browsing the other day and cam across some wonderful sketches... sketches so beautiful I HAD to use 'em! They were created by a user named Beggahuna, and she is awesome! Anyways...
This post is to share the layout that her sketch inspired! I made quite a few of the embellies myself [the more I learn to make the more I love it!] I'm pleased with how it came out. This is for Jessica's memorial scrapbook that  I am creating for her momma. Only 5 more pages to go!! =] YAY! Many blessings and much scrappy-love to all my followers! <3 Thanx for looking and following!

Comments

  1. Beautiful layout...love using sketches and scraplifting too. :) I'm sure her mom will treasure the book. :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts