Vansome!

A while back I made this 8x8 layout of my little. My Van, a.k.a. Vansome!
That is just one of his nick-names though! He is funny and wild and we love him!
He is my oldest son's son, yes, for those un-aware... I am a Glam-ma.
It was a happy surprise and has been cray BUT I very much love my Van!
This is just a one & done. I adore this pic and wanted all the attention on Van!
It is amazing how time flies! He will be starting school this year!
Anyways, the following is a project pic featuring the one, the only, the awesome! Vansome! 💙


This one also has quite a bit of Jillibean Soup used in it.
The little hearts are puffy stickers, the love, smile, and yellow dove-tailed tags are cut from some of the ephemera, that color wheel heart is too. 
The Vansome title was created by me in some editing software I frequently use. 
The Vansome definition cut-then-print, is also made by me using the same editing program.
I hope you like my project! How could you not though?! 
THAT KID IS A LIVING DOLL!!!

That is all for today.
As always I hope you enjoyed your visit here and thank you for stopping by! 
I hope you were inspired and that you are busy being blessed!

                  💖 - Dezz

Comments

Popular Posts