Up For a Challenge?

SOOO I am part of a pretty cool group on Facebook,
a group dedicated to the eBrush by Craftwell!
It honestly is a great little group and such a neat
tool to create with!
It's an airbrush that utilizes markers, and other mediums as well
and you can also use a siphon cup thingie. It's an add on.
Sadly the latter I do not own.
So for this challenge, you are to use 2 srencils and [or] a mask.
Create  2 stencils or masks and create a background to be used in 
another project, or projects... Anyway another requirement of course 
is to use the eBrush! Which it has been a while since using mine and
I miss it!
So here is a pic of the mask/stencils I have made with my Cricut Explore Air 2. 
I will be sharing the finished project in the group tomorrow and then here! <3
Creating makes my heart happy! 




It's Kingdom Hearts inspired, clearly. One of my favorite  game series ever!
I hope whatever I end up making ends up being epic!
Anyways, I will be back tomorrow to share what I ended up doing!

                                      <3 - Dezz

Comments

Popular Posts