Ups and Downs.... creativity drained!

Hello all my crafty darlings! I have again been M.I.A. from the blog-o-sphere for far too long it feels.
These past six months have been filled with SO many ups and downs... and I always know I am blessed,  thankfully blessed!
Life can get confusing tho.
My creativity has suffered from the downs. In late October my husband lost his younger brother, in Feb. of this year my maternal grandma had a heart attack and stopped breathing... thankfully she is recovering!
Sadly on March 2nd my paternal grandma passed away. I had intended to take a road trip and go see her last year and didn't get to, and I had intended to go see her sometime in April this year, she passed away before I got to.
She left unexpectedly and too soon! R.I.P. Grandma Jewel.
So... yeah. Peace of mind and creativity have been eluding me... and these are some of the reasons why.
I hope all my sweet followers are having more ups than downs in life, and you are all busy being blessed by God! <3 Have a happy St. Patty's day and God bless you all!

Comments

Popular Posts