Love You So Layout

This post is another short but sweet one.
The picture featured in this layout is from a few years back.
It's a pic of me and my youngest child Brooklyn. I love it.
Brooklyn is now a teenager, so he is some-what evil. LOL! JK?
When this pic was taken though, he was one of the sweetest people on Earth! No matter what though I will always love him so!
The following is a pic of the layout...


There seems to be a trend here lately, Jillibean Soup. Last few post. 
No I am not sponsored or affiliated. This layout uses papers and a few embellishments from them though. Hey! They make cute things! I am a lover of all things cute! So these things happen! LOL
This project is simple, short and sweet. 
I love this pic of me and my Brooklyn! IT was taken on a beautifully good day! I am thankful it was captured in this photo!

Anyways... this was meant to be short and sweet. Let me stop here.
I hope you enjoyed my project, and I hope in someway you were inspired! Thank you for stopping by and stay blessed!

                                    💖 - Dezz

Comments

Popular Posts