Gift Bag Swag.

Hello crafty beauties! Popping in to share a lil' something I realized
I can do using the Tim Holtz Stamp Platform. Stamping on gift bags!! 
It's easy, fun, and I love it! 
So here are some pics and the steps I took to make the cute!

The products I used were:

Plain white gift bag
Tim Holtz Stamping Platform
Hero Arts dye ink in - Black
Tim Holtz Distress ink in - Spun Sugar  
Stampin' Up - You're Priceless, stamp set
Some random boho stamp set from walmart?


First step, after collecting the stamps and such, place the bag on the platform. Securing it with the magnets that come with said stamping platform.
Then place your stamps where you want the to go, face-down.
After that put the platform cover down and *BOOM* we're ready to ink those babies up!


This was after the cover had been closed on the stamps. 
Perfect placement every-time.

After inking, it's time to stamp! This was after one stamping, I did
re-stamp it BUT forgot to take a pic. 
You can see in this pic it was so not perfect. It gets better. 


Much better here, right? I stamped some hearts, some were a fail, I just stamped black over them. I outlined the one in black.
I was glad about it.


I cut out a bow, cause paper bows are life! Using my scraps!
Proud crafty moment! 💖


And here was the final result! I thought it was a cool idea and had to share! Another use for the stamping platform, and more options for packaging is never a bad thing!


Anyways... I hope you were inspired and are busy being blessed!
Until the next post so much crafty love!!

                           ðŸ’–- Dezz


Comments

Popular Posts