Emerald Creek Dare Challenge entry

 Hello there! Hope you all are doing well where ever you are and whatever you are doing!!
This is my 2nd post in two days and I am quite geeked about it!
Today I am posting to share a tag I made for a challenge over at Emerald Creek.
I decided to join the Dare { #ECOCT2019 } challenge and I hope they and anyone reading this will LOVE what I made! Anyways onto the deets...


Okay to start off with I knew I HAD to use the Pinkaboo paper stack by #CraftSmart for #Michaels!
I am still on that #PastelOween vibe, and LOVING it!!
First I chose what paper I wanted the tag to be in, I decided on one of the pretty purple skull papers.
Then I die cut it using the large Graphic 45 tag die and my Cut N' Boss by #CraftwellUSA.
I decided to make a shadow cut of my own to place the die cut on though, using black Recollections 110 lb. cardstock. Such good cardstock y'all!
Next I cut out the spider web images and the Hello Kitty bat image on my Cricut Explore Air 2.
I placed then adhered my die cuts and other cuts in place, then I added a glitter spider that I also got from Michaels to the big spider web.
Then I recalled I had made a Happy Halloween, Kitty shaker embelly  a few days ago and SO I added it to the tag!
Next up I decided to die cut that beloved, batty bow and added some holo eyelash trim to the top of the tag then added some black pom pom and more holo trim near the other spider web trim I had cut.
The following pics were the end result!


  

I hope you love it! I hope Emerald Creek does as well! I hope as always you were inspired!
As always, much crafty love!!!


                                      💖- Desiree

Comments

  1. This is very cute!! Love the halloween hello kitty! Thanks so much for joining us for the Emerald Creek October challenge!! Hope we will see you again soon! Happy Halloween
    Hugs,
    DT Karla

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts