Volleyball B-day banner

I have shared on social media and just realized I had not shared here! I made another banner! I have a love for banners & b-days!
SOOO putting them together is always a win to me!
I was asked to create a b-day banner was told the preferred colors,
and was also told it was for a volleyball b-day slumber party bash.
That sounded pretty epic to me. So this banner needed to be cool!!
I knew that this sassy little lady whom the b-day party was for was on the *Mustang* team, so that needed to be repped and she was turning 13 and that also had to be repped.
I wanted to work in her team number BUT real talk?
This sports theme was challenging me to the max already.
I was that girl who hated gym and I am not a fan of any sport, BUT hockey seems kinda cool.
I was able to come up with this...


At first I thought I would use my black seam binding, I soon realized it was not the best choice. I decided to use white instead.


This was a much better choice! You can see the full horse. 
I also wanted this banner to be able to used past the b-day party.
Making a separate banner for the name was probably the only 
choice for such a long name. 
Either was, long or short name I think it's cool to have part of the party to be a little memento, making the name separate from the * happy birthday* enables that to be a thing.
So I hope she will take the name banner and hang it in her room. 💝
The font used for the name is from and OLD Cricut cart.
The *Hannah Montana*cart to be exact. I am so glad I got that back in the day! It has some lovely images and awesome fonts on it!!
Anyways. I hope anyone reading this has a very blest weekend!
I also hope somehow I inspired you. Much crafty love! 

                            💖 - Dezz

Comments

Popular Posts