Scrapbooking OFF of the page.

Well this blog entry is about altered canvas number 4, titled : *Thank Heaven for Little Girls*...
I cannot really put into words just how MUCH I love altering a canvas! It is by far my fave
altered type of project. I think the thing I most enjoy about the over-all project is I don't
have to worry IF it's going to be too bulky! I actually preferr them to be very dimensional!
The more dimension the better! I don't have to worry about flowers being crush or how to
store them coz, I know they will be hanging on a wall! And added bonus? They will be 
 looked at everyday! =] Altering a canvas makes me feel all artsy too, and I enjoy the
painting that I do too! I've actually gotten WAY better at blending colors... I just LOVE
doing this type of project! End of story! <3 So, with that said here are the pics!





Flowers that were used in this project were all by recollections, love pennant and tiny glass vial [message in a bottle] are by Making Memories, random ribbons, string of beads, vellum and pink cardstock were just in my stash! The patterned paper used here is by DCWV and it is from their *Vintage Collage* stack [love these papers]!! I used Make the Cut and my electronic cutting machine to make the title label, pocket where the photo will be inserted, and bracket for behind the picture! IT IS AN AMAZING program!
Anyways I appreciate you coming by and hope you enjoy!
God's blessings!                        <3 ... Desiree'


Comments

Popular Posts